Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SURPRISE! I'M STILL HERE!

I'M PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM MAKING IT AND I AM STILL POKING MY HEAD AROUND!

We all have our humbling times in life. Some are short and others feel never-ending.
 I am glad to admit that this never-ending time in my life has been memorable. 
The reproofs have been needed but acute.
I am surprised everyday by what card I am dealt. There has been no average days. 
I am dealt either the cruelty or kindness card. Each day a surprise! 
Is it a friend who relates, or a bill that is late, no money or dates, or a gift card awaits.
 Maybe you can relate. 
We all know that living through rough times in our lives is 
exhausting, annoying, unpredictable, and stressful, yet always revealing.
I'd be a denying fool if I said I'm not blessed. I 
have to give all the credit to the angels in my life. I have had more than I deserve. 
This is just to name a few...

I took a night off and went to this glass exhibition in the Desert Bitanicles and got in for 1/2 off!
 I love being a student.


I had weekly money donations by family, friends, roomates and mystery people! Gift cards, food bouquets of flowers and even a loaf of bread was delivered by annonmous people!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Karms, I am glad to hear that you are hanging in there! I Love you! You are so great!

Cline said...

I love the flowers maybe you'll be able to pass that idea on during better times.

Amber said...

Karma you are such a sweet girl and have been an angel in others lives. You of all people deserve it. Like Marie said love the flowers a good idea when things are going better.

Klingler said...

That was like poetry. I miss you. When you go see Marie for spring break, we would love to see you. Let us know exactly when you are coming. I feel like Ihave angels looking out for me too. I feel very humbled by it. I am sorry sometimes people are sometimes terrible to you. You are so amazing to me. I loved the artwork.