Thursday, March 19, 2009

DON'T LEAVE US KARMA!

OH BUT I HAVE TOO. "I HAVE NOTHING...MY HANDS ARE EMPTY!"



"NOT EMPTY NOW!"(name the movie I just quoted)
I FOUND A CHEAPER PLACE SO I DIDNT HAVE TO LEAVE ARIZONA. THe Kitchen is AROUND THE back.


5 MONTHS LATER.... I MADE SOME IMPROVEMENTS. I KNEW I WOULD GET BACK ON MY FEET! YOU CAN TOO!

3 comments:

Klingler said...

Little Women!!!! Love that movie. I am sorry that you have to leave. Good luck!!! Your roommates seem really fun.

Klingler said...

I was so excited that I knew the movie line that I quickly replied without reading the rest of your blog. I like what you've done with your new place. Are you really leaving?

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

thanks for the shout out, you and marie keep your eyes peeled for my next two exciting blogs about my last blind date (and by last i mean the last one i went on and the last one i will ever go on) and my birthday blog!!!