
TAGGED! What's that you say? Tagging was so 2 decades ago!
I know I'm pathetic. I'm here vacationing with my sister in Washington and we
were looking at blogs. I went on my cousin Pearl's since it was her birthday and we
noticed my name was on her list to tag. I asked, What does that mean? Marie pipes in that
means you were tagged like 2 months ago and you never did it. Its too late now. Well I figured
I wanted to do it anyways since I'm not a good blogger anyways and I have to have something
to update my blog with. Here goes. Thanks Pearl and Happy Birthday!!!
8 TV shows I enjoy watching... I never watch TV I cant even name 8 so I did movies.
8*Australia
7*American Tale
6*Dark Knight
5*New in Town
4*She's just not that into you
3*Robert D Hales CES Fireside
2*Special Witnesses of Christ
1*King David
8 things that happened Yesterday
8* Slept in!
7*Applied for UOP job
6*picked up my nephew from preschool
5*made coconut rolls with Marie
4*Fixed my resume
3*Showered after 2 days
2*helped at a youth activity
1* Watched Ed scream his guts out in the Haka
8 things I'm looking forward to
8*finishing student teaching
7*Moving back to my parents
6*Getting a job
5*Keeping Marie's kids alive while she's gone
4*Marie figuring out what is wrong with her so she will stop killing herself off in her mind
3*Finishing my class (which I'm not doing)
2*Seeing Jon off
1*Going to Conference!!
8 Things on my wish LIST
8* Getting a paycheck
7* Being able to pay my bills
6* Money in my account
5* A Car Wash (it looks so bad a mexican offered to buy it)
4* Food Storage
3*A date
2*A job
1*Being able to go to the grocery store and purchase food for someone else instead of people feeding me. Thanks everyone but it would be nice to reverse that. :)
Since this is old stuff I wont be tagging anyone. You're off the hook. I won't let you relive it.






No comments:
Post a Comment