Saturday, January 24, 2009

Did you see that?? A groundhog?!?!?!


Avie (my sister Joanna's wide-eyed daughter) are looking out for the groundhog are you? I'm sure in Arizona he has never seen his shadow. So I thought I would be festive and show that I am true teacher and always recognize Groundhog's Day. I am still student teaching and this year on groundhog's day we are going on a field trip in 2nd grade to Mr. Slim Goodbody. A guy that educates kids about the human body in a stretchy suit that looks like the inside of our bodies. Kids love him and adults are grossed out by him. I can't wait! Here's to groundhog's Day! P.S. I don't have any current pictures but I just can't help but love this one. Have you ever seen a child that looks around like this. This girl was only 3 months here and she was like that all the time. I swear she never slept.

4 comments:

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

HAHAHAHAH Karma!!! LOVE it Mr. Slim Goodbody!!! You've GOT to take good pictures and video! There are some things only celebrated in grade school: Ground Hog Day, Columbus day and a few others.

Tara said...

Mr. Goodbody, eh? Sounds interesting to say the least. Baby Audrey did that with her eyes a lot when she was little too. I guess they just want to soak everything in. You are a great aunt!

Cline said...

Sis I love Mr. Goodbody I watched him when I could and even made others watch himwith me take a pic for me!!!

Klingler said...

Today is groundhogs day and I don't even know if he has seen his shadow. And if he did see his shadow, I don't know if that means more or less winter. You can see why I am not a school teacher. JoJO's baby is so cute.