Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Living the Lazy Life... and its almost over! :(


So who didn't catch some snoozing during this Christmas? If you didn't, I should have shared some of my time with you. It goes to quickly and also the weight comes on too quickly. Unlucky for me I am a social eater. If the food is there and everyone is enjoying it... JOIN EM. For some of you, your lazy life is already over... But ha ha mine isnt until Monday!!!

Only Jon and I this Christmas. He thought it was going to be the Christmas we would never forget with how spoiled our parents would make us. His dreams were dashed when he ended up paying for the whole thing himself. I personally liked it. Thanks Jon!!!

Our dog is so cherished in our home... It was the best Christmas ever!

So on my flight to my parents. I ended up sitting next to a older single school teacher in her late 40's early 50's. She kept talking about her kids so I assumed she meant she had some. When I asked her how many kids she had, her response made me want to marry the first guy off the plane. She gave me a big smile and in all seriousness said "oh 2 cats!" So that's why i decided to make a joke of our family Christmas picture with our dog. We barely feed her let alone allow her by our Christmas tree. So the one who ended up having the best Christmas ever was the DOG!

4 comments:

Cline said...

Karma that is Hilarious!!! Was the teacher from the NW? It sounds all too familiar.
I love that you brought in an old towel for the dog to lie on, wouldn’t want her touching the carpet.

Carlson Clan said...

Ok Karma all I have to say is that you always say stuff to make me lauph. I love this story. You look so cute. Wow your family has shrunk. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

Karma HILARIOUS....Marry teh first guy of the plane....oh you kill me, the dog had the best christmas. And the picture of you and your dad.....oh (sigh) too good.

Andrea and Cy Hepworth said...

KARMA!!! how are ya! So are you doing student teaching right now? well I hope everything is going good! miss yo guts!