




I was always told that 30 year old single people were weird. Well just in case you were wondering if I fell in that category....
When you think you can't get any uglier, there's photo booth!
If you haven't had the photo booth experience you need too!
I of course have uglier ones but I like making pictures that are more realistic.
These were just a some of my personal favorites.
So we think we are evenly symmetrical, well you be the judge!






5 comments:
Karma I am laughing my head off right now!! All Joseph can say after each pic is “Mom she’s getting old….My she’s getting Old! My who is she? I reply “it’s your aunt Karma”. His next reply was, “Mom she’s getting too old!”
Creepy! That is fun.
These videos are hilarious!
That is hilarious. What a cute blog you have. I want to learn how to do that to my pictures. Some of those looked like real people. Pretty impresive. Oh how I mis you. I hope all is well. Have a very merry Christmas.
Hey Karma cute blog love the pictures. I am so excited. I am going to add you as one of my friends so that I can keep up with you.
Post a Comment