4 years ago
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Ugly Sweater Party!
So my friend Paul invited me to an ugly sweater party. I decided to invite Jon, his girlfriend and Taylor with me. I found it so funny that they had never even heard of the idea! I still can't believe it. Just shows who is the queen of single years in our family. I have been to enough ugly sweater parties to make me sick. All these years I could never figure out why I never liked going to them. It seemed that only greasy weird creeps attended them. After filming Taylor this night, I understood my disliking. There is something that happens to people who put on ugly clothes. THEY JUST HAVE TO ACT THE PART!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I remeber when I bought that sweater for TAYLOR WHEN HE WAS TEN AND HE IS STILL WEARING IT!!!!!
how did he ever snag annette?
Post a Comment