Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving!


What's this about? So I decided that since I now turned over a new decade I should create a new blog since my last one was retarded and noone could communicate with me. Not that I had so many people who actually want to hear my nonsense blogs but now I have a lot of precious time to create. Here's to my thirty and timeless life!

6 comments:

Christie said...

Karma, ur so cute! But why is our blog not added to your blog list???....

Andrea and Cy Hepworth said...

Karma we should hang out more that you are in town for a few weeks! I think you are just so fun!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Of course, we want to read your blog! Keep the good stuff coming.

Can't wait to see you soon!
-T

Amber said...

Karma I had a double take when I saw that you had updated your blog. Yeah!!

The Church's said...

Hey Karma how are you?  I haven't seen or heard from you forever.  We have a blog too check it out church208.blogspot.com.