Thursday, November 27, 2008

Feasting on Thanks!

So I have to finish my saga since I received so many dissatisfying comments about my last blog and how unfunny it was. I at least thought it was! :) Many could relate to me I'm sure as we reflect on this years events and all the tender mercies we have received. I am happy to say that I will FINALLY be a certified teacher this spring! Yes it has taken me 10yrs to figure out what I want to do with my life but my goal was to switch my career with little or no schooling. I will be doing student teaching without going through the ELED program starting January. How did I pull that off? I don't know. But what I do know is that I have been so blessed and the journey of moving as many times and switching jobs has been educational and of course rewarding! I am never bored!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome you were born to be a teacher you are so good. Love ya and I am glad things are working out for you.

Cline said...

I got it, who didn’t!?!?! Congratulations on the up coming journey.