#1 DENIAL
Here I am getting the vibe of what its like to work again. I watched countless hours of “the office” to prepare myself for this moment. To smell the paper, hear faint classical music playing in the background, I practice multi-tasking and feeling the pressure of deadlines, phone calls, dealing with angry people. Work is at my fingertips, I feel it!
#2 RUMINATION
In deep thought I ponder on nature's healing sounds around me. My soul takes flight on eagle’s wings as I reflect on my inner beauty and erase my circumstances from my memory.
#3 BORN TO FLY FREE IN THE LONE AND DREARY WORLD!
I am a lioness charging her prey. Fully focused! Running through blades of grass with my target in perfect view. I am feeling the taste of a joyful hunt. (my career)
#4 DUST IN THE WIND
My troubles are flittering away like fleas on a dog. (Good-bye my devilish worries of debt, bad bosses and no romance.)
#5 THE PAST IS SETTING
My past begins to fade behind me and fly away like invisible smoke. I begin to feel an inner sense of tranquility at my new beginnings.
#6 LOVING PEARL
I love Pearl! If you don't love Pearl, you should.... and soon!



#7 TO BE CONTINUED.....







2 comments:
what your going to leave us hanging?!?!? WE want more!!!!
karma....I LOVE IT!!!! way funnier than i could have written it. "old alone and done for" ha ha. i actaully read it on my friends computer and she looked over my shoulder and saw the title and the " oh no! did her husband die, or did she get divorced!?" I said "NO! She's only thirty!" and then she said "oh, arent those her kids?" and then I laughed cuz she thought the picture with maries kids were yours and you just had some tragedy happen that left you alone with three kids = )
Post a Comment