Paul and I have a new blog but I still haven't figured out how to get into it. We update it all the time. Paul does a great job. The last 4 months have flown by. I have too much fun at school and love my job! I was a cowgirl for Halloween. Then later Paul and I dressed up as little red riding hood and the wolf.
For Thanksgiving we spent it with Paul's family! A lot of happenings with 28 kids under the age of 12 running around. It's like I am watching my own childhood.
Christmas was a blast. We had a neck and nog party to say goodbye to our trailer. Now we live above Paul's parents garage.
Sorry I have few pictures. They are all on Paul's camera.
Paul on his trip with his students in Oct. I joined up with him in Spain for harvest break fun.






3 comments:
It is soooo good to see you update. You look like such a fun teacher. I hope that you are liking your new home.
oh i love it when you update and i wish we knew how to get onto your new blog, hint hint!!
You're an adorable cowgirl!
Post a Comment