Saturday, August 29, 2009

¡Me CASÉ!

So I decided that my friend Paul wasn't going to wait for me forever so I married him on Aug. 1st! Thanks for all those who came. It was a beautiful day. Here are some pics.My brother in law did our pictures and its just his hobby so these are all the pictures. He is still working on them. School is all Paul and I are doing these days. The first month is always the toughest. We take one day at a time! My room is still under construction but I make it work. The kids don't mind so why should I!







src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCWyFf4GqkeaSn3jchp_F1_fOsSKtAtI0W5kHgDFBwajxrRQQsySA31I_InutIVb17TeW3y9M3LAAZeNMwgRFNbc9UJq2HnISNh2abI1QJD2-kS3DS8D0eJYYNTtW5UlQHl6_JirSx8bSL/s320/DSC_6320.jpg" border="0" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5375504160327218578" />

Our school district's maitenance has great communication and I am proud to say that this was mostly put together the afternoon before school started. Thanks to all those who helped with this part of my life too!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah Karma! We are so happy for both you and Paul! It was awesome seeing you! I hope the jewels worked for you. Good luck with school! Loves T2+A.

Cline said...

Yeah Sister you updated!!!
we think the class looks great!

Leslie said...

Karma! You are so pretty in your pics! I love the face you're making in the second to the last one. I've seen it so many times. Just think now you and Paul can do the obstacle course at BYU-I any ole' time. Oh and P.S. I didn't know you had a blog. You're so stinkin clever though it only makes sense to share a little karma with the world. Thanks for sharing! Miss ya!

Amber said...

What a beautiful couple! Love the classroom! i wish you were beccas teacher cause I know you will do an awesome job!!

Unknown said...

I love it. You are so cute together. I love your classroom, it makes me want to be a kindergarten teacher. I am so glad you updated. I have been waiting.

Klingler said...

That last comment was from me, Lottie. I have no idea why it was put under "allfour" anyways, weird.